Disturbed heartFalling apart
Like someone mixed milk and lime tart
Whom shall I convey my feelings to?
They think I'll sort this problem out too..since I'm smart!!
Mind snarls
Eyes fall
Hands fail
And legs crawl
What do I say!?
When My words are the problem's haul.
Eyes fall
Hands fail
And legs crawl
What do I say!?
When My words are the problem's haul.
Don't sit idle,they say...Careful what you think.
Truth to be told
Honesty to be followed
But, when done, when followed,
They say: you're bold
And you're but a rebellious toad,
who tells others,that the Well isn't your mother load...
Sometimes.
I sit on my couch and
Wonder.
If,what I'm thinking, is worth anything,from the start!
But, the answer doesn't come often;because of :
Disturbed heart,
which was and is falling apart.
Wonder.
If,what I'm thinking, is worth anything,from the start!
But, the answer doesn't come often;because of :
Disturbed heart,
which was and is falling apart.

No comments:
Post a Comment